The ministry of Orland First Assembly is funded by God's provision through the tithes and offerings of our faithful church family. At Orland First Assembly, we honor God's provision by exercising wise and faithful stewardship, ethical business practices, and full accountability so that the financial integrity of Orland First Assembly remains beyond reproach.
Ways to Donate
For your convenience, there are several ways to give to Orland First Assembly. While each may have its own advantages and/or disadvantages, they each allow for God's work to be done as you are faithful to His calling to give back. All contributions are recorded and a tax receipt will be provided at least annually.
1. Giving during Worship Service | We do collect tithes and offerings during our Sunday services, but we always have our tithes and offering chest in the back of the church so you can give anytime before, during, or after the service. Please provide your gift in the form of a check or in a completed offering envelope if using cash.
2. Text to Give | 530-444-2024 | Simply text any amount between $1 and $$$$ to the number listed. Once you send the text you will get a reply text with a link that will direct you to a secure webpage where you can fill in your credit card and billing information. Once your information is submitted it is stored for easy text to giving from that point on.
3. Giving through the Giving Kiosk | We have a kiosk set up in the back of the sanctuary that takes both regulard Debi/Credit cards as well as Chip Cards. The kiosk is a tablet with the card processing going through Square Reader. www.squareup.com
4. Giving in Person at the Church Office or By Mail | Donations can also be brought to the Church office at any time during normal hours or mailed to the church office at any time. Mailing Address: P.O. Box 415 Orland CA 95963.
5. Giving via Your Bank's Online Bill Pay Service | Today, most banks offer an online bill payment service; this provides one of the easiest and most effective ways to automate your giving. Simply setup an automatic (or one time) payment to Orland First Assembly. Once it is setup, you're still in control; you may update or change your giving at any time. Plus, 100% of your gift goes to the ministries of Orland First Assembly because there are no processing fees.
6. Giving Online | Orland First Assembly is offering online giving via our website as a way to make online tithes, offerings and donations via debit/credit card. While we allow the use of debit/credit cards for tithes and offerings, we still strongly encourage the use of your bank's online bill pay service rather than credit card for two primary reasons:
#1 Although many pay off their credit cards each month, many also do not. We do not want to encourage someone to go into debt and pay interest on gifts given to the church.
#2 When giving through your bank's online bill payment service, your entire gift goes to the church. When giving via an online service (outside of your bank), a portion of your donation (approximately 2.5% + $0.25) will be deducted as a service fee resulting in a smaller net donation.
Regardless of the option you choose, thank you for your faithful stewardship of God's provision in your life!